Monday, June 26, 2017

Love? No right or wrong answer

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, June 26, 2017



It's been a while, I know right. So, I finish my study just a few weeks ago and will be having my intern very soon. I hope I'll be having more times to write after this. So, as I'm really bored and lonely spending time all by myself at home, I was thinking to write something on here. So here I am. This is just a random thought and I just think I need to jot this down.

What is love? 
We hear this word almost everyday. But what does it actually means? There's no right or wrong answer, of course. It's up to you to define it.

Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing, is your voice caught within your chest? That isn’t love, that’s just lust. Are you proud and eager to show them off? That isn’t love, it’s pride. 

Do you want them because you know they’re there? That isn’t love, it’s loneliness. Are you there because it’s what everyone wants? That isn’t love, it’s loyalty. Are you there because they kissed you or held your hand? That isn’t love, it’s low self esteem. 

Do you stay for their confessions of love because you don’t want to hurt them? That isn’t love, it’s pity. Do you belong to them because when you see them your heart skips a beat? That isn’t love, it’s infatuation. 

Do you pardon their faults because you care about them? That isn’t love, it’s friendship. Do you tell them every day that they’re the only one you think of? That isn’t love, that’s a lie. Are you willing to give up your favorite things for their sake? That isn’t love, it’s charity. 

Does your heart break when they’re sad? That’s love. Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply it hurts? That’s love. Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and relation pulls you close, and holds you there? That’s love. Do you accept their faults, because it’s part of who we are? That’s love. Are you attached to others but stay with your love, without regret? That’s love. 

Would you give them your heart, your life, your death? Does 'Love' really have a power like that? A power over you? Think.

2 comments:

Zrita on April 10, 2018 at 4:00 AM said...

Auch! This hit me hard. 😂 anyway nice points.

Mizy Mizearly on April 10, 2018 at 7:34 AM said...

I know right :)

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei