Friday, February 3, 2017

Bid Farewell to 2016, Say Hi to 2017

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, February 03, 2017


So this is it; my first post since the last time couldn't remember. I know I've been gone for such a long time. To be honest I almost forget having this blog. I also thought to erase this blog since I couldn't keep it updated. Well, that what I thought. But then, I just couldn't simply throw away everything I had built for quiet a few years now. This is everything that reminds me of who I was, and who I am now. I decide to delete some of my old post which I thought doesn't really matter anymore. 

Done with that, ugh. So I guess 2016 has pass me by then. A lot of things happen actually but I couldn't remember some of it; not that it's not important anymore but because it is very important that I choose to live that moment. yeah. As odd as 2016 may have been, I could never forget all the lesson I've learnt. There's ups and downs, pain and heartbreak, but never once a regret. I still count all the blessing I have received and the one yet to come. 

My wish for this 2017, to be one of those amazing year just like the years before. No new resolution as I still find myself struggling to achieve the old one. I've been studying my degree in Music and this is my senior year, my final year. So I just wish the best of everything I do in future, well I don't know what the future holds, I can only pray for the best of it. Well, that's sums up everything. I'll try to update as many as I can next time. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei