Wednesday, November 8, 2017

With Love, Singapore

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, November 08, 2017

I always believe in true love, that when you truly love someone you can do all the impossible things and go against all the odd things that people say, you can't do. I know how crazy it sound and believe me, as crazy as it might sound, it's true and I've witnessed it. Love; it isn't about how long you've known someone or how how long you've loved the other person. Love is something you need to grow every day and two people need to work it out. Believe me, it's not gonna be easy and that's exactly the reason why you know that at the end of the day, it's gonna be worth. 


Well, this is not a typical love story you used to hear and even though I am a firm believer of that so called "true love", unfortunately mine wasn't turn out to be the way I hope it will be. I can only say that, my time hasn't come. Okay, anyway this story is not about me anyway. 


So, last August my whole family flew to Singapore for a wedding. Yeah, not just some typical family vacation, but to attend my sister's wedding. So everyone keep asking me why they held the wedding in Singapore? Does her husband is from Singapore? Well, not quite exactly. This is more than that and the reason is more complex than that. Well, remember when I say "do all the impossible things"? I meant it. I'm not going to make this so hard and I'm just going straight to the point. They were having a mix-marriage and that's why they doing it in Singapore. I guess by now, everyone should understand the reason why, right? 


My point is, what they did was truly the significant of what "true love" meant. When everyone keep saying that they not gonna make it, they did it; proving everyone that they did, they finally make it. Surely this gonna be the most memorable moment not just for my sister but also to everyone who witnessed the love they've shared and been fighting, for this past 10th years. Crazy, isn't it?




I guess, it's true that we gonna meet thousands of people in our life and none of them really touch you. And when you finally found the person, your "soulmate", your life is changed, forever. 


I'm sharing this, because it deserved to be shared and let this story inspired more people; that when you believe in "true love", there's nothing impossible. Trust me. At the end of the day, the things that matter the most are; how much you loved, how gently you lived and how gracefully you let go of the things that not meant for you. - 31 August 2017, Singapore



1 comments:

Shakira12 on March 23, 2019 at 5:21 PM said...

Agen BOLAVITA merupakan salah satu Agen Taruhan Terbesar yang menyediakan berbagai macam permainan, tentunya terdapat permainan Sabung Ayam yang bisa Anda mainkan.

Permainan Sabung Ayam terdapat 3 jenis:
• Sabung Ayam S128
• Sabung Ayam SV388
• Kungfu Chicken

Terdapat juga promo promo menarik yang diberikan BOLAVITA juga:
• BONUS NEW MEMBER 10%
• BONUS SETIAP HARI 5%
• BONUS CASHBACK 0.5% + 0.7%
• BONUS REFFERAL 7% + 2%

Cukup menarik bukan promo bonus yang diberikan Agen BOLAVITA?

Segera daftarkan dirimu sekarang juga di www.bolavita.vip

Agen Sabung Ayam S128 Online No 1 di Indonesia

Untuk info selanjutnya, bisa hubungi kami VIA:
BBM : BOLAVITA / D8C363CA
Whatsapp : +62812-2222-995
Livechat 24 Jam

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei