Friday, November 29, 2013

The feeling..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, November 29, 2013

It's been a while. Just a month away before 2013 ends and Christmas is just around the corner. Definitely the most beautiful time of the year, my favourite. 

November went so fast before I realize it. Today is a 'Thanksgiving Day' and surely there's a lot to thanks for. Too many things and I can't remember most of it. I just hope life would be so much easier. Well, it's never been. It's hard and it always be. 

I try to forget. yeah, I'm still trying, after all this time. It's such a pain to see someone you love and knowing that you have to let go off the feeling because it's never meant to be. You're hoping that someday, when you see him again there's nothing you rather do than just to smile at the person again because the feeling was all gone. I'm waiting for that day.

But it hard. Forgetting is hard.

I don't know if you've ever had one of those days where you'd rather hit by a train then take another breath or not get out of bed because you've forgotten how to love or how to be loved. Where each step is like a war zone not wanting to go on but knowing you have to. I don't know if you've ever had one of those days but I hope you never do. 

The worst thing is that I don't even know why the hell I still feel all this pain inside. 


Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei