Friday, November 1, 2013

November; before it's end

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, November 01, 2013
gosh, the end for 2013 is nearly. November eh, how fast that is. I will be taking my last exam for my senior year this month. wish me luck. And yes, I'll be leaving my school and also my friends, my classmate. So sad, yeah. Hopefully this is not the end for our friendship.. 

It's the oldest story in the world. one day, you're 17 and you're planning for someday. And then quietly, without you're ever really noticing someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life. Moment to remember :')




gonna miss my classmate, class of Economy/ Sport Science SMK Telupid, class of 2012/2013.. Hope to see you guys, someday, again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei