Monday, January 6, 2014

January, 2014

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, January 06, 2014

And just like that, it's already 2014. Did I miss anything? hm, I know I've been gone for about 1 month. Everything went so fast, right? I guess, It's never too late for me to wish Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all of you. I wish everyone and each of you, joy and happiness, may the blessing from God always be with you to guide your journey. December, is my favourite month and yes it was the tiring month. I was so busy, taking my driver license, Christmas preparation, and so many other things. 

I hope this year will give me something that won't disappoint me. Please, don't let me down. I don't know what to expect because honestly, I'm not ready. I guess, my mind is still at the back of my head. It's feel like you going away without saying goodbye and that's feel so hurt.. 

Just keep believing, everything will be okay. I hope so..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei