Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello July, you here again..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, July 01, 2013

And I know it's long gone, And that magic's not here no more. 
And I might be okay,
But I'm not fine at all.

'Cause there we are again on that little town street. 
You almost ran the red 'cause you were looking over me. 
Wind in my hair, I was there, I remember it all too well. 

And I know it's long gone, And there was nothing else I could do. And I forget about you long enough, To forget why I needed to...

'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night. We dance around the kitchen in the refrigerator light. Down the stairs, I was there, I remember it all too well, yeah.

'' and here comes July and everything has change. yeah, maybe I guess all the right path is not always the easiest one''.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei