Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beautiful Creatures: There was a curse.There was a girl.

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Tuesday, July 02, 2013

''I lay my head down on his chest and cried because had lived because he had died a dry ocean, a desert of emotion happy, sad, dark light, sorrow, joy, swept over me, under me. I could hear the sound but i could not understand the words and then i realized the sound was me, breaking in one moment i was feeling everything and i was feeling nothing. I was shattered, i was saved, i lost everything, i was given everything else, something in me died, something in me was born, i only knew the girl was gone. Whoever i was now, i would never be her again, this is the way the world ends not with a bang but a whimper.'' ~ Lena Duchannes

Sacrifice ~ It’s not what I’d call a modern word. People hear the word “sacrifice" and they become afraid… that something will be taken away from them. Or they’ll have to give up something they can’t live without. “Sacrifice," to them, means “loss"… in a world telling us we can have it all. But I believe true sacrifice is a victory. Because it requires our free will… to give up something or someone you love… for something or someone you love more than yourself. I won’t lie to you. It’s a gamble. Sacrifice won’t take away the pain of loss. But it wins the battle against bitterness. The bitterness that dims the light on all that is of true value in our lives.

I just saw this movie, Beautiful Creatures American romantic fantasy film based upon the novel of the same name by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. The story was really interesting and I would like to read the book because they say there is a huge difference between the movie and the book itself. To those who never watch this movie, you should..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei