Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The end of 2012; Summary

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Tuesday, January 01, 2013

I've been really busy this few days with all the celebration. So let's see what had happen in the year of 2012. Definitely there's a lot going on which I can't say it all. The most remarkable are KONY2012, Olympic2012 and 'The Nganam Style'. 

And that's it. Just like that 2012 is now just a history. I can't remember everything that happen to me through the year. It full with so many different stories. Some of the story is about happiness, some are sad, frustration, heartbroken, sorrow, while most of them fall somewhere in between. Well, that will remain a memory that I will always remember and will keep makes me strong and live on. Through the year of 2012, I've learn so many important things in life which your teacher can't even teach you at school. I've learn the value of friendship, not to give up easily, fight for your heart desire, laugh while you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.. 


On this new year, I hope I can still see the blue sky and dream on. I really hope the year of 2013 will bring me more luck and will be better than 2012. I also hope that I gain more courage and wisdom this year. My determination for this year, to give my all and I don't wanna cry any more and I will be a strong, strong person. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei