Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012; Nothing To Be Told

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Tuesday, January 01, 2013

I don't know if it was me or there's something else but the Christmas Celebration this year not so exciting like a few years ago, I meant the Christmas preparation, the decoration, and even there's no Christmas tree at all. I meant how can you celebrating Christmas without all the excitement feeling, the preparation, cookies, Christmas tree? I can't . . The worst part is, everyone(sister) is busy with their family, no family gathering. And there's me, all alone. Anyway, I'm really glad to have my friends around to cheer me up. Yeahh. My friends. That's it, my 2012 Christmas is something really gloomy and I really disappointed as Christmas suppose to be my favourite day of the year. hmm. what else to expect. But still, I thank God for his blessing in every way that had came upon me for the whole year. I believe on a happy day like Christmas, we can feel a little sad. That's life, isn't it? 









Christmas Eve ;)








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei