Friday, November 30, 2012

I'm just a fool to love a fool like you..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, November 30, 2012

break up, cute, fireworks, heartache, hold me down

I risk my heart and I set it on him, but then everything turns out so confusing and it's do hurt me. it hurts because it mattered. who knew that love was so cruel and it's even painful when you waited so long for someone to come, and you though he could be the one to save you. I never though I was fell so hard for him. it's not his fault  and I'm not to blame anyone. to think he'll be true~ I'm just a fool. I said that I don't care. I'd walk away whatever and I tell myself 'I'm okay'. but i'ts not true. It's just an excuse to get up and move on, for holding on to something that is never going to happen. 



Often we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. thought that doesn't meant that we've stopped loving them or we stopped to care. sometimes goodbye is just a painful way to say 'I Love You'.. 
they said if you love someone, you should have set them free.. 
and i will be strong even if it all goes wrong.
  
I love him, even when I hate him. 
maybe I'm just a fool~ a fool to love a fool like you..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei