Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Everything come to an end, December..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, December 05, 2012

It’s too cold now, To think that somehow. We’ll work through this problem but That doesn't exist. And the air’s too sweet today. For us to fight over what we may have and what we haven't. For us to solve the problems but That don’t exist either. So this is where we say goodbye. Out of my heart, but in my mind, I will always remember how it's made me feels..

So that's it. Maybe it's never too late for me to say hello ''December'', definitely my favorite month of the year which always be the good sign that the year is finally over, Everything come to an end, December.. and I can't wait to begin a new chapter. goodbye November. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei