Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Risk your heart..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I was told not to hurt the heart of whom I love so much. But when I was so busy taking care of that heart, I never noticed that my own heart was slowly dying.

But I guess, the worst regret we can have in life is not for the wrong things we did, but for the right things we could have done but we never did. Maybe that how it works. Sometimes you gotta risk your heart to get what you really desire. At least, you know that some day you won't have anything to be regret for. 

2 comments:

Penda Penn on November 15, 2012 at 6:32 AM said...

aawwww! i hope you get through with whatever you're struggling with! well, we can't turn back time but we can definitely turn things around. God will be with you!

anyway, i love your blog!
do you want to follow each other?
definitely interested in becoming friends :)

lots of love for you~
www.ohpenda.com

Mizy Mizearly on November 30, 2012 at 2:52 AM said...

thanks so much dear.. I appreciate it. by the way I also love your blog and I do want to be friends with you. you so good at the way your write everything down..

xoxo, mitchee..

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei