Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Mother's Day, May 13 2012

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, May 17, 2012
I know It's been a few days after the Mother's Day but It's never too late for me to wish Happy Mother's Day to my Mom.

To be honest, not just like most of the people out there, we don't really close, as a daughter-Mother relationship. I don't know why. We didn't talk too much, not because we're having a problem. It's just I don't really comfortable to tell her about my life. She never ask me about my it, how my school that day, or anything. I know, 'Mom' is the person who is the closest to you but for some reason, I didn't feel so. It's makes me upset sometimes. I thought she will understand me, as a grown teenager. I thought she will listen to me whenever I talk to her. But I guess at this age, everything is different. 

I don't know when it's turn out to be like that. From what I remember, we used to be so close back on my childhood years. When I was in primary school, my mother, she was my everything. I don't believe in anyone other than her. But now, everything change. I feel more comfortable to talk about my personal life with my best-friend. I don't know why but they understand me better. Maybe it is because we had experience the same things and they just like me, a naive teenager. I don't blame her or anyone. I know everybody must experience the same situation. 

Despite everything, I always LOVE my Mom. No one can replace her in my heart. I don't really good at showing my feelings and yes, I may not like her all the time, but I LOVE her always since the day I was born until the day I die. Thank you for everything mom, for all your sacrifices. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei