Friday, May 11, 2012

PARIS: MY INSPIRATION

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, May 11, 2012




People will never understand why and I never expect them to understand but Paris will always be my Inspiration. I always dreaming to be here someday. My friend and I have made this promise to visit Paris together, someday, and I hope this dream will bring us together for a better future. The only reason why I have to be strong is to achieve my dream to be in Paris and not only that I also dream to travel the world to visit the Holy Land, Jerusalem, Rome and I also hope I can Visit London, New York, and so many other awesome places in the world. I believe It'll come true. I'm Obsess with PARIS..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei