Monday, June 15, 2015

Alone

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, June 15, 2015
And just like that, it's June and I meant how fast is that? We already in the middle of 2015 and to be honest I'm not ready for this year to end. It can't be. There's so many things need to be done.

This past few months, I've been so busy and I know I haven't posted anything. It's not like there's nothing interesting happen but as I don't have time to updated it. I guess life in University isn't as fun as I thought before. It was, but at some point I don't really enjoy it. I did make some new friend but they just not like the 'friend' I thought they might be. It's hard. It's hard to find somebody whose demon play well with yours.  

Well, I've been spend most of my time alone. yeah, I rather be alone than be friend with a fake one. I riding bus and went to class alone. I drinking coffee and ate my lunch alone. I read book while listening to music alone. I guess it gives me time to think and set my mind free. 

But when I see a friend laughing with their best friend, a girl with her lover or a mother with her child, I realize even though I like being alone, I don't fancy being lonely. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei