Wednesday, January 7, 2015

In Loving Memory

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, January 07, 2015

I know it is New Year, but I never thought to have a new start with this sad breaking news. You’re time has already come and I don’t know why. The last thing I heard you were doing just fine, it seems like just yesterday I was laughing with you. I know you are in good hands now. Having a beer for an old friend, rest in peace buddy. You will be missed. Memories will comfort until we meet again. Always loved and never forgotten. I believe death may be the last chapter in time, but the first chapter in eternity. Resting in Peace and Joy for all Eternity, my dear friend Eroney Anthony.

I wished there were a place for gracious dying,
A high place with a distant view.
Where we could gather for a celebration of life
and death and friendship, old and new.
I'd like a place where there would be good music,
Good food and wine - and laughter, games and fun -
And quiet talk with friends and good discussion 
Of what will happen when this life is done.

- Helen Ansley -


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei