Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015, Here We Go !

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Tuesday, January 06, 2015

It's been a year and 2014 came to an end. yeah. It was but It is not the end of the world. It is just a beginning of something new. I don't know what. A beginning of something good or vice versa. 

So lets take a look on what happened in 2014, what we have been searching for through the year. I bet 2014, is the most remarkable year for everyone. 

Each and everyone of us have fighting to survive, because I know that life in this real world is never been easy. Sometimes, we found love along the journey but then we never thought that we have to lose it. Some found hope and courage to begin again. But for most of us, it always have been a lost. A lost of something or someone and there are no words can mend what is broken. 

For this new year, I wish to all of us may this new year remark a new beginning and may we found what we always looking for. Most of it, I wish all of us may we found 'LOVE' in each other. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei