Thursday, January 17, 2013

What's on my mind..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, January 17, 2013


'And the records keep playing the old same song'. have you ever heard about this? hmm. We will never going to anywhere if we keep repeating the same old chapter. I'm broken and I'm blinded because everything I see is him. 

Never go back into an old love, no matter how strong it is, because it's like reading a book over and over again when you already know how it ends... I know I shouldn't but I did..

It's so easy to say I'm fine without him, but deep down inside, I'm hurt and I have to pretend I'm alright, smile and hold behind the tears because from what I see, he's doing fine without me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei