Friday, January 18, 2013

Somewhere, somehow, kinda missing the place..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, January 18, 2013
I don't know why but suddenly I just miss this place a lot, Tambunan Sabah. I wish to go back and visit this place sometimes. 



What I miss the most is the panorama there, the fascinating view especially during the sunrise and sunset. Just by watching the paddy fields and feels the warm and fresh breeze, my heart went so serene. I'll never going to forget that feeling which I never felt before. 


And what I'm going to miss the most is to have this long walk along the paddy fields. It's so fun, the feeling was so wonderful. I don't know how to describe it. You have to experience it by yourself to get the 'feeling'. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei