Sunday, March 11, 2012

Deep conversation

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Sunday, March 11, 2012

I like deep conversations. The ones where you can just sit down with one of your close friends or your special one and completely spill out your thoughts/feelings. Like how you’re doing, what may be currently bothering you, what’s stressing you out, etc. And the best part, getting feedback or advice from that person you’re taking to that might actually understand what you’re going through. It makes me feel less alone, and happier that I don’t have to keep bottling up all of my emotions. 

Above all, I just like to just sit there and having a long, pointless conversation with you where we can talk about everything. I like the people who can keep the conversation going, no matter how random the topics get. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei