Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Amazing Place Called, Paris

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, October 19, 2011
My English essay for the SPM Trial, just got it today. 
Question: Describe a country you have always wanted to visit: PARIS
p/s : Sorry my essay not really good and there is a lot of grammatical error . 


      When people ask me about the place i always wanted to go, i will simply say 'Paris'. Then they will ask me again, why 'Paris' ? Why 'Paris' ? That is the question and i don't know why and how to answer it . Maybe they will never understand it but someday i will tell them 'why'. For now, let me keep this as my own special request to God, so that one day it will come true . 

      Paris, France is the place where fashion, culture and music are fabricated together and of course where 'love' will live forever . Paris usually known as 'the city of love' and why they call it so, i just don't have any idea. Some people also say that, Paris is the city of light, probably because it has an amazing scenery during the night . 

      There is a place in Paris where i always dream of going . Have you ever heard about the 'Eiffel Tower' ? Yes, it is the place where my heart belongs . For me, it is the most wonderful place in earth . People always ask me, 'why do you want to go there ? It is just a tower and there is nothing more than that ' . I know they will always say a thing like that but for me it is more than that . We actually can have a ride to the top of the Eiffel Tower . I can imagine how does it feel to be on top of it, just like a dream come true . 

      Travel around the world, i will never forget to bring my Nikon camera with me . As i really love photography, i will be the photographer and taking pictures along my journey . It is been my dream to have my own picture, stand in-front of the Eiffel Tower . I also heard that it is the perfect place for a marriage couple to go for honeymoon . 

       Beside that, there is a place in Paris known as Canal St. Martin . It is actually a river in the middle of the city. It has an amazing scenery during the day and night . Then, we can ride a boat along it . It would be so wonderful to enjoy . Not only that, there is a bridge along the river where it is a romantic place to propose . 

       Then i also wanted to go to Disneyland as people always say that 'your trip to this peaceful and wonderful country will be wasted if you did not take the opportunity to visit the Disneyland ' . I have google it from wikipedia, i found out that the Disneyland in Paris was the first to open in the world . Since i was a child, I have always dreamt to be there . As for me now, that has never changed . I still wanted to be there someday . 

        Paris is the place that had inspired me the most . It has always been my a dream to be there . My close friend and I, Ikmal, made this promise that 10 years from now, we will be there . It is funny to think about it actually, but that is what we really wanted . I'm also learning to speak a little bit of France language in order to prepare myself . One of the phrase that i know is '' Je tai'me '' which means '' i love you '' . 

        Someday, me, myself, will be there for real . I won't stop believing, i will hold on to this feeling, till i am there . I really believe that true happiness is measured by one's memory . Being there will be the most perfect  memory for me to cherish the rest of my life especially with the person i love and with my friends . I hope someday it will come true . They may say that i am a dreamer, but i know i am not the only one . 

9 comments:

Unknown on May 15, 2014 at 6:41 AM said...

Bro...u vl always b thr whrr u wanted to b wth ur love & friend...keep struggling ..believe in god & especially urslf..one day u vl b thr...god bless..tc

Unknown on April 4, 2017 at 1:28 AM said...

Disneyland Paris certainly not the first one in the world, it is after disneyland in US and Japan.

Anonymous said...

mmorpg oyunlar
INSTAGRAM TAKİPCİ SATİN AL
tiktok jeton hilesi
TİKTOK JETON HİLESİ
Sac ekimi antalya
referans kimliği nedir
instagram takipçi satın al
metin2 pvp serverlar
instagram takipçi satın al

Anonymous said...

smm panel
SMM PANEL
İsilanlariblog.com
İnstagram Takipçi Satın Al
Https://www.hirdavatciburada.com/
beyazesyateknikservisi.com.tr
servis
Tiktok Jeton Hilesi

kıbrıs bahis siteleri on December 25, 2022 at 11:31 AM said...

Success Write content success. Thanks.
kralbet
canlı slot siteleri
betpark
betturkey
deneme bonusu
canlı poker siteleri
betmatik

taksi on December 28, 2022 at 9:16 AM said...

Good content. You write beautiful things.
mrbahis
sportsbet
vbet
hacklink
korsan taksi
sportsbet
mrbahis
hacklink
vbet

mert said...

adıyaman
aydın
mardin
ığdır
antakya

TCOAN

fırat said...

artvin
bitlis
niğde
hatay
tunceli

TMSS

nehir said...

https://saglamproxy.com
metin2 proxy
proxy satın al
knight online proxy
mobil proxy satın al
RD3U0X

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei