Friday, July 1, 2011

The words from the wiser

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, July 01, 2011
Reactions: 

people said that you should listen to what your parents said, because they had experienced everything in this world . Well I guess they had -____- 

the words from the wiser # 1 : don't start tell people a lie because once you have start, you will tell a new lie and then you have to make new stupid lie to cover all your lie and it's make you a very good liar . Trust me .

the words from the wiser # 2 : I hate school . for me it's suck . I don't know why peoples loves to go to school . But I know that someday, I will miss that moment . I will miss that suck place . I will miss all my fake friends & everything from the past . I guess that make sense . 

the words from the wiser # 3 : give a damn to people who told you a things you should do & the things you should't do . You must remember that its your life after all and you the one who live it . do things that make you happy not what make they happy . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei