Friday, July 1, 2011

Get old and wiser

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, July 01, 2011

People said that you should listen to what your parents said, because they had experienced everything in this world . Well, sure they had -____- 

Get old and wiser # 1 : Don't start tell people a lie because once you have start, you will tell a new lie and then you have to make new stupid lie to cover all your lie and it's make you a very good liar. Trust me .

Get old and wiser # 2 : I hate school. For me it's suck . I don't know why peoples loves to go to school. But I know that someday, I will miss that moment. I will miss that suck place. I will miss all my fake friends & everything from the past. I guess that make sense . 

Get old and wiser # 3 : Don't give a damn to people who told you a things you should do & the things you should't do. You must remember that its your life after all and you the one who live it. Do things that make you happy not what make they happy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei