Thursday, October 10, 2019

2019; Just Another Heart Breaking Year

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, October 10, 2019
Image result for let go tumblr

Hi, lets start with that. So I know, I haven't writing anything for this past few months. It's just that, there are so many things came up this past few months. But lets not talk about it. 

It seems like things will never get better, and it feels like I was stuck in my current situation. Life has seemed like more of a battle than a blessing lately, and every time I finally seem to make a breakthrough, life only seems to knock me back down, again.

These are the days that can either destroy or define us, and it's up to you to decide which path to take. 

And I hope what ever happen to you, don't let it destroy you. I hope you get back up every time the world expects you to just give up and stay stationary. I hope you never feel like you won't get any further than you are right now because you have no idea how much more you will grow in just a few short years. 

But right now, I knew what I need to do but I don't know if I was strong enough to do it. I need to 'let go' of what ever that holding me back; things, place, people. I need to 'let go' everything that doesn't meant to stay to make room for the things that truly want to stay. 

And it ain't easy. I guess, I'm still trying to learn, where to begin. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei