Friday, September 19, 2014

Where do I began?

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, September 19, 2014


So, yess.. It's been a while. I almost forget when was the last time I'd updated my blog. It's seems like forever to me. I have gone for about 4 months and there's a lot to talk about. The problem is, I don't know where to begin.

It has been a busy weeks for me as now I'm currently studying here, at University of Malaysia Sabah. Taking my first degree in Music and It was a struggle actually since Music was not easy. I know a lot of people think so, but it is not. There's a lot of different things you have to study about music. Music itself, is actually a language and we have to learn how to speak in this type of language. I believe I'm doing the right thing since Music has always been my passion and one of the biggest influence in my life. So yeah, best of luck to me.
That's a little bit about what's going on with my life now. So, I have another 3 more years to spend for me to complete my study here. I've met a lot of different people here and it's kinda interesting. I believe this is a good chances for me to make more friends. The truth is, I'm scare. I'm scare to know the fact that this is the real life I have to live now, which I have never imagine before. I miss my home, my friends back then, I miss everything. For almost 18 years you’re taught to sit down, shut up, and raise your hand. Then you have to decide what you’re going to do for the rest of your life. Well, it's not that easy. I didn’t know why I was going to cry, but I knew that if anybody spoke to me or looked at me too closely the tears would fly out of my eyes and the sobs would fly out of the throat and I’d cry for a week. But then, I have to be strong and stay strong.
I don't know where this journey gonna take me, but I'm trusting in God. I know this is the work of his hands. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei