Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ocean (Where feet may fail)

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Zion is the third studio album by Australian contemporary Christian band, Hillsong United. Production for the album began in March 2011 in Sydney, Australia. The album was released on 22 February 2014 for Australia and was released by 26 February 2013 internationally. 

One of my favourite song from this album is called Oceans (Where feet may fail). I really love the song as the lyric really connect me. I spend most of my time listening to this song when I feel down, confuse and depressed. 

You call me out upon the waters. The great unknown where feet may fail. And there I find You in the mystery in oceans deep, My faith will stand.

And I will call upon Your name. And keep my eyes above the waves. When oceans rise, My soul will rest in Your embrace. For I am Yours and You are mine.

Your grace abounds in deepest waters. Your sovereign hand, Will be my guide. Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me, You've never failed and You won't start now.

So, I will call upon Your name. And keep my eyes above the waves. When oceans rise, My soul will rest in Your embrace. For I am Yours and You are mine. 

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders. Let me walk upon the waters, Wherever You would call me. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander. And my faith will be made stronger, In the presence of my Saviour. 

I will call upon Your name. Keep my eyes above the waves. My soul will rest in Your embrace. I am Yours and You are mine. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei