Sunday, May 18, 2014

Anonymous feelings..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Sunday, May 18, 2014

People say to you, ‘you've changed,’ or something like that, well, I hope, for the sake of God that you have changed, because I don’t want to be the same person all my life. I want to be growing, I want to be expanding. I want to be changing. Because animate things change, inanimate things don’t change. Dead things don’t change. And the heart should be alive, it should be changing, it should be moving, it should be growing, its knowledge should be expanding.

I know it's been awhile but seemed like forever to me. How's life? How's everyone? I hope you doing fine. There's so many things I would like to talk about but I don't know if I should or where to begin. Time flies so fast and before I could blink my eyes, it's May, again. I know for most of you, it's the beginning for something good, something big. If you know what I meant. So, I'm still waiting. Waiting for everything. My college/university life, waiting to be able to feel free and happy again, and waiting for that one 'person'. Yeah, just like that. And wish me luck for my Medsi Exam for UPSI. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei