Thursday, October 3, 2013

October; Wake me up

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, October 03, 2013

Feeling my way through the darkness. Guided by a beating heart. I can't tell where the journey will end, But I know where to start. 

They tell me I'm too young to understand. They say I'm caught up in a dream. Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes. Well that's fine by me. 


So wake me up when it's all over. When I'm wiser and I'm older. All this time I was finding myself. And I didn't know I was lost..


I tried carrying the weight of the world. But I only have two hands. Hope I get the chance to travel the world. But I don't have any plans.

Wish that I could stay forever this young. Not afraid to close my eyes. Life's a game made for everyone. And love is the prize..


I know, nice words urgh.. It's a song by Avicii, Wake me up. I love the song, it's carried a deep meaning. Only certain people will understand it. hm, anyway I still can't believe that it's October already. 2013 is half over, just like that. I wish I could treasure the moment I have, but I didn't. I guess I have to open my eyes because life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei