Saturday, July 20, 2013

Childhood memory..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Saturday, July 20, 2013

There was a time, when I sat alone by myself at the corner of the class or in my warm, comfort bed in the night, this thoughts always come cross my mind. When I was a kid I didn't understand why people always beg to leave this place.

They said that it's boring, ugly and terrible. Then when I reach my age now, I become to realize something. I begin to understand. It wasn't the place. It was the people. yeah, it was the society. 

This world we live in offers such beauty but its often the people that make it worst, make it ugly. 

It's sad how everything I Imagine about living in a wonderful world during my childhood is now just a memory. I miss my childhood when I don't have to feel at all. When I woke up in the morning and live my life like there's no tomorrow. But the day was gone, lost in time. 

And time is like a river. You can’t touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei