Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Some night

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, April 10, 2013

'Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.'

10/4/12 I’m human, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes all the time, but I guess my job is to keep those mistakes to myself, which I’m already fine doing and just try to be the best I can be. yes, this is the day. I'm not asking too much, I just wish they remember me, remember this day. I know life can be so unfair sometimes, but I still believe there is some unexpected beautiful days. And lately, there is so much question running through my mind. I don't know why. 

There are things in life that we question a lot, but we do not realize that sometimes answers come when we stop asking. 

I hope, some nights will last forever. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei