Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hello March: Bring Me Summer

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, February 28, 2013
1st of March, please be good. Goodbye to February, thanks for the all the sweet and bitter memory. Thanks for everything. 

There's so many things happen today. Firstly, it's my Sister's Birthday, so Happy Birthday to her. Wish her, all the best in everything she do. Today is also the closing ceremony for the sport day at my school, so kinda tired because I become one of the Emcees of the event. And the shocking news I just heard is, there's a war in Lahad Datu, Sabah now. I don't really know exactly, what is the army condition right now, but just pray for them. Pray for Sabah, hopefully no one gets hurt. Please bless us, dear God. 

It's been raining for about 2 months in my place, here in Telupid, Sabah, Malaysia. The weather gets me really confusing sometimes. I get tired and get bored with the rainy day, so please. Bring me summer, I miss to see the clear, blue sky, where there is a warm and peaceful breezy air. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei