Sunday, December 9, 2012

Girls and their behaviour..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Sunday, December 09, 2012
Every girl has 5 personalities, if you notice it but I bet boy will never notice this because they don't speak girls language.  

1. How she acts at school/ college.
2 How she acts around her friends.
3. How she acts around her family.
4. How she acts when she's with him.
5. How she acts when she's alone. 

And actually there are more than this but girls actually like to keep it inside. Like we really want to be noticed..


And for me, It's depends..  My mood can be Identify through how I make up my hair on that day. Simple as that but no one really knows how I really feels deep down my heart..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei