Monday, October 1, 2012

The sun will shine again; Hello October, Goodbye September

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, October 01, 2012

'' Every end is a new beginning''. . . 

September, it just like a nightmare for me. It's unpredictable. Everything that happen to me had change the way I think, the way I act and to be honest I've become someone else. I barely forget who I am, who I was. I was lost. . . It's not like me at all. . .

These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase. 

I Will get used to it. . . I will. . .

''Time to change. There's no use, hoping for something that won't happen. . '' - He said

He's right. It's October and I have to leave everything behind. I know, the sun will shine for me again. It will. . 

:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei