Monday, June 11, 2012

Tomorrow will be better

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, June 11, 2012

I didn't go to school today. I over-sleep or maybe I just did it, on purpose. The truth is my heart isn't there, I don't even want to. Form6 ? I'm tired, I'm bored. With the same environment, have to see the same face, I mean the Teacher. It's makes me sick. urghh. I dream to pursue my future study in University. I want a new experience. I know, being far away from your family is really hard sometimes but that's the things I want to experience. To live by my own, which is I'm the one who will makes all the decision. Just me. 

So I guess, I don't have any choice now. I have to go to school tomorrow and pretending like everything's okay. Pretend that I enjoy it there. Pretend to Like everyone. They just annoying. I have to face it and I hope tomorrow will be better...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei