Saturday, May 5, 2012

I can't live without it..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Saturday, May 05, 2012

My laptop is damage again and I'm really sad. Before this it's used to be my companion every time i get bored. And when it's gone, I don't know what else to do. Hilang arah tuju neh. I don't know how to move on with my life. Can you believe it ? hemm. Truly, addicted to this thing called ''INTERNET''. It's bad isn't it. It's okay, most people did the same. I just feel bored, that's why. Actually, I'm scared. I'm scared if My Laptop can't be fixed anymore. There's so much things i put on it, my picture. Everything I've been worked for 2 years is in it. I don't know what to do. Hopefully, still can be fixed lah. My laptop is the first thing I ever had that is too precious to me. A gift from my mom for my PMR's exam last 2 years. Get well soon, Lappy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei