Friday, April 20, 2012

20 APRIL 2012, COVER THE NIGHT: STOP KONY

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, April 20, 2012





I ALMOST FORGET ABOUT THIS BIGGEST EVENT, 20 APRIL 2012, yes, even I can't take place or participate on this event, I'm still hoping that everything will be just fine, according to what they've plan. They decide to make him famous, and this is one of the project for KONY 2012, COVER THE NIGHT. Too bad, here in Malaysia, most of the people didn't know Joseph Kony. And also, I'm pretty sure the government will not allow this event to be held and I don't wanna say what the reason is. faham-faham lah. So guys, for more info about this event, COVER THE NIGHT, just watch the video above.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei