Friday, March 2, 2012

It's okay not to be okay.

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Friday, March 02, 2012
“I’m okay. Yeah, I’m fine. Uhh, I’m good.. Good. NOT. Okay, I AM NOT OKAY.”
When something bad happens, it is normal for us to first believe the fact that everything is okay and that it’s just something surreal. But then, as long as you’re keeping the sad truth to yourself, you’re just pushing yourself into the cave of sadness. Face it, YOU ARE NOT GOOD, YOU ARE NOT OKAY, YOU’RE SAD. 
Once you know that you are. You can start to think of a way on how not to be. Maybe you can divert your attention, or do something better than being a sober. Once you had forced yourself to live on a better life, then.. slowly, believe me, you’ll start to be fine again.
It’s just the first step of being okay, is knowing that you are not okay. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei