Monday, March 19, 2012

Confession ~ Because God won't forgive you until the guilt goes away..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, March 19, 2012
 

 

I always makes mistake. I'm jealous when ever i see a thin, beautiful girl and I wish to be like HER. I hate peoples who hurt me and I always thinking to get my revenge back. I talk bad stuff about people at their back. I shout at peoples and being rude sometimes. I made a promise then i break it. Sometimes, I just hate myself. But in the end, we all did mistake. We all have something we regret the most, whether it is something that we did or we didn't. 

Father~ Don't give up because of all this thing.  When you hate people, you should let the anger pass. The first thing you have to do is to forgive yourself. When peoples break or hurt your feelings, you should let them know. Tell them. Don't take revenge for it as it will never makes you satisfied. You should forgive their mistake because when you did so, your sins is already forgiven. It's not revenge you seeking for, but all you need is redemption. Remember, never give up. Never give up on God. Always believe him, there's always a hope. Have you faith on him.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei