Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dear March 2012, please be nice..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, February 29, 2012

can you believe it ? this is insane, you know. time flies so fast and now, it's March already which is meant i'm taking my SPM's result this month. OMG! i'm scared to death but i can't wait for it actually. waiting is suck, honestly! whatever happen after this, lets just hope for the best. *finger crossing* i hope my result won't let me down. 

The 1st March 2012, I've already ask you to treat me nice but this 1st day of March already suck for me. Hopefully, the day will get better for me, i meant come on ! This is Spring Season, where according to my friend, Mr. WikipediaSpring is one of the four temperate seasons, the transition period between winter and summer. Spring and "springtime" refer to the season, and broadly to ideas of rebirth, renewal and regrowth. The specific definition of the exact timing of "spring" varies according to local climate, cultures and customs. At the spring equinoxdays are close to 12 hours long with day length increasing as the season progresses.

Don't worry, the wind is still blowing and the flower will blooming again. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei