Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just some random thoughts..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, February 29, 2012
via Tumblr

oh yeah! I can't stop blogging. hahaha. I think i'm addicted to it and don't tell me you're not. I love blogging. why? because someday I can reminisce back all the memory that I've keep here. well, i'm not gonna say about it today. Today, 29 February 2012, Wednesday, it's raining day and yes it's a leap day. I've been thinking to change my Blog's look, the layout I meant. but i'm not sure yet, i'm getting boring with my blog's look. heheh. well, maybe i'll stick with it for now. and yes, if you ask me ''what the hell with your song?'' i'll say FUCK YOU, BITCH! SERIOUSLY, I love this song and don't ask me why. i'm on my sentimental mood okay. and if you still ask me, REALLY. you don't know music at all. hahaha. well, whatever. Happy Leap Year again guys. 

sincerely from the Author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei