Monday, August 26, 2013

Imagine Dragons

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, August 26, 2013


Lately, I've been sneaking around and indirectly hear their music. I think I fall in love with their music. I think their music is great and this is the kind of music I love to hear. Imagine Dragons, this band really get my attention. One of my favourite song is Radioactive and also Demons, really get through my soul. 

Imagine Dragons are a Las Vegas-based American alternative rock, or indie pop/rock band. They gained exposure after the release of their debut studio album, Night Visions, in September 2012. 

Since then, they have gone on a world tour, and gained exposure on major late night shows like The Tonight Show with Jay LenoJimmy Kimmel Live! and Late Night with Jimmy FallonBillboard magazine named them "The Breakthrough Band of 2013", and Rolling Stone magazine called their single "Radioactive" "the biggest rock hit of the year."  


Current members
  • Dan Reynolds - Vocals, Percussion, Guitar (2008–present)
  • Ben McKee - Bass, Backing Vocals, Keyboards (2009–present)
  • Wayne "Wing" Sermon - Guitar, Cello, Backing Vocals (2009–present)
  • Dan Platzman - Drums, Viola, Backing Vocals (2011–present)

Former members
  • Andrew Tolman - Drums, Vocals (2008–2011)
  • Brittany Tolman - Piano, Vocals (2009–2011)

Touring members
  • Theresa Flaminio - Piano, Vocals (2011–2012)
  • Ryan Walker - Keyboards, Guitar, Percussions & Vocals (2011–present)

Studio albums
Extended plays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei