Thursday, September 13, 2012

Falling Apart

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, September 13, 2012
Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.

I don't know what to do or what to say. Seems like there's no hope for me any more. Oh God, please show me the way. 

Some say that we need to see each other and talk about it. Be prepare for the risk ahead of you. It might end up bad or good. Good is when we both find the oneness and if it's bad, it doesn't mean that you fail. God has his plan for both of you. It may hurts but remember, it's just an emotion that needs time to let go and move forward. God is good and he is what you need. Trust in him and he will show you the way..

Some say that for me to find the happiness, I need to let go of the things that keep me hurting. Sometimes, the person I want the most is the person I'm best without. Don't do something permanently stupid just because you temporarily upset. Don't let he makes you cry again. stay strong. 


Right here right now, all I know is I love him too much that it's keeps me hurting.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei