Saturday, August 4, 2012

This feeling..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Saturday, August 04, 2012

sometimes, we get sad about things and we don't like to tell other people that we are sad about them. we like to keep it a secret. or sometimes, we are sad but we really don't know why we are sad, so we say we aren't sad but we really are. 

that is exactly what I feel now. I don't know why. I don't know why I'm sad. I feel jealous with my friends whom will be going to LD (Lahad Datu) tomorrow. I wish I can join them but I can't. I need to baby-sitting my Nephew. I hate it. Why it's always happening to me. 

Everything is just so disappointing. I feel like I want to scream as loud as I can. Just once..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei