Thursday, July 12, 2012

you're perfect for me..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Thursday, July 12, 2012

You sit in the bathroom and you paint your toes. I sit on the bed right now and I sing you a song. It's not always easy, but somehow our love stays strong. If I can make you happy, then this is where I belong.

And I'd just like to say I thank God that you're here with me and I know you too well to say that you're perfect. But you'll see, oh my sweet love, you're perfect for me. I know all you're secrets, and you know all of mine. You're always here to hold me up when I'm losing my mind. I wish that I was stronger so that I had more to give.I'll share everything I have and we'll find a way to live

Even after all this time, nothing else I ever find. In this whole wide world can't shake me like you do. Its true that something so sublime that there aren't words yet to describe. The beauty of this life I've made with you. And I'd just like to say, I thank God that you're here with me. And I know you too well to say, you're perfect. But you'll see  my sweet love you're perfect for me. 


Oh, my love I swear you're perfect .Yes I promise, you're perfect for me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei