Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello July, Farewell June.

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Tuesday, July 03, 2012

And yes, it's July again. It's hard for me to believe it. Time fly really fast. This have been my first post for this month. I'm sorry guys, I've been extremely busy lately and also my 'lappy' is damage so I can't update my blog frequently like I used to before. 

There's a story I want to share but I don't know where to start and also I don't have much time. I guess i'll tell it later. Anyway I really hope this July will bring me a good news. I can't wait for the next month for the SYD3 (Sabah Youth Day 3 ) in Tambunan. 

huuh, I'm having a bad times with my school actually. Everyday its getting hard for me. I can't stand like this all the time. I don't know how to explain it. I hope I'll get the UITM. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei