Monday, July 30, 2012

3 DAYS' TRIP: SANDAKAN, TAWAU & LAHAD DATU

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Monday, July 30, 2012
This past few days, starting from 27-29 July, we have this little Trip to Sandakan, Tawau & Lahad Datu. We went for this Trip for one purpose that is to teach the other Youth Catholic from St.Mary Sandakan, St.Dominic Lahad Datu and Holy Trinity Tawau, the Choirs' Song for the Sabah Youth Day 3 (SYD3) which will be held next month starting from 19-24 August in Tambunan. We've been given a task to conduct the Choir Practice for Diocese of Sandakan  which we will be the Choirs for the Closing Mass at Tambunan. 

It's been a wonderful moment with all the youth from St.Martin Telupid. Even, we only have 3 days to visit the place and I can't deny that it's been the most exhausting day I ever been through, it was the best memory I ever have. The experience, I can't explain it. The moment will never be repeated again. Too bad, there's no picture taken during the moment. I can't wait for it to see what will happen but I have feeling that i'm not the only one who feel like that. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei