Saturday, June 2, 2012

Goodbye May, Hello June 2012..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Saturday, June 02, 2012
So, It's June already, 2 June. Maybe it's a little late for me too wish goodbye to May and Hello to June and Yes Happy Gawai to all Serawakian, yesterday actually, 1 June, but people always say that better late than never. Actually I'm a little busy this holiday. I'm just back from Kota Kinabalu yesterday night. Today, I have to rush to go to church for some activity and there's a little party at my house today. A little celebration for Kaamatan and Gawai. So we're having this chicken cook inside the Bamboo. I never taste it before and it's actually a traditional food for Iban/Bidayuh. I'm not really sure. 

There's so many amazing things happen in May and hopefully June will be more awesome. I met a new friends and yes there's also a bad memory but let me keep it for myself. There's 1 more week for my Mid-term holiday and I'm not so sure what to do. I hope I can see him soon. I really really miss him :'(

Anyway, wish you guys to have a wonderful experience this month. Adios !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei