Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nothing to lose, nothing to regret

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, March 21, 2012
 

Finally, I get my SPM's result (SMS). To be honest, i didn't expect it to be like that at all. A little disappoint actually but yes, I've done my best. There's nothing to regret. I just need to learn how to be grateful. 

Have you ever feel like you not good enough? No matter how hard you try, It's always not good enough for people. When you try your best, but you don't succeed.  Yes, that's how i feel right now. Everyone get a good result and I'm a quite jealous with them. Maybe it's my fault after all, for expecting too much. I know I deserve better than this. hmm. Going to school tomorrow maybe, to get the ''Slip". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei