Saturday, March 31, 2012

End of March, 2012..

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Saturday, March 31, 2012
Reflection..

Today, 31st already which is the end of March. Can you believe it? 3 months already pass. Time fly so fast without i could blink my eyes. Tomorrow, 1st April which is also known and famous with this title '' April Fool's Day''. yahh, whatever. I almost forget, tomorrow is Palm Sunday. There's so many things happen this month. I've got my SPM's result, I've met my ex-classmate, I've met my best-friend.. 

People says that don't let this life pass you by. I wish i could understand it well. Honestly, it's hard for me to realized the changes as i don't understand things well. I'm not a good interpreter. I was always misunderstood. 

I know that staying strong isn't easy. But it's definitely worth it. Even if you don't think that you can win the battle, you can. You're worth it. And it's worth it to show yourself that you CAN do it. Stay strong, do it for yourself. Not to show others that you better than them, but to prove to YOURSELF that you're stronger and can beat the ''odds''. You're worth it. And always will be. I know you can do it. I have faith in you. Continue to stay strong. Even when it's hard. ~ God

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei