Wednesday, March 14, 2012

From Day to Night

Posted by Mizy Mizearly at Wednesday, March 14, 2012

 

Like seriously, the day went by so fast. Before I could blink, it's night already then it's morning again. yes, that's how my life goes on each day. how boring. I couldn't remember when was the last time I sleep earlier like I used to, before (back when I still in high school life). Like seriously, my life is kinda a mess but no one ever notice it except for me. I have this thing, where I can't sleep at night. Its definitely not Insomnia. The thing is, I always fell asleep during the day and cause me to didn't feel sleepy during the night. And now, it's happen again. Out ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ When My Heart Speak ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei